Moonlight designs the gear that helps people get outside and explore further. The company has secured funding and built an ambitious plan of development with new headquarters in Åndalsnes, a town on the west coast of Norway. Moonlight is looking for a strong candidate that will assist with after-sales logistics and the daily running of our new showroom opening in the winter 2022-23 season.
The ideal person for this role will be enthusiastic about the customer-oriented position, able to manage a demanding workload and take a methodical approach to their work whilst maintaining a high level of dedication to customer service.
- Report to the Head of Customer Services and after-sales.
- Manage packing and shipping of small orders, customer claims, and after-sales requests
- Give expert advice to customers visiting our showroom
- Lead stock management for both the Showroom and After-Sales products
- Conduct servicing and management of all demo equipment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English
- Possessing strong passion for the ski industry and the outdoors
- Organized with good time management skills
- Ability to offer great customer service and comfortable in customer-facing settings
- Previous retail experience
- Excellent product knowledge
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
- Ability to work both independently and in collaboration with the team
- Adaptable and flexible.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com